When techniques of tablet weaving was first published in 1982 it sold out almost immediately weavers fiber artists and collectors hungry for the vast and carefully organized repository of information it contained have spent years excitedly sharing dog eared paperback editions and roughly photocopied excerpts of this one of a kind volume. Peter collingwoods the techniques of tablet weaving is considered by the tablet weaving community as the reference book about tablet weaving this is no surprise since this book deals with different patterns and features how to for quite a lot of band which were found in graves and such. Techniques of tablet weaving contains pages of historical context for a variety of weaving techniques with clear and helpful tips on reproducing them precisely as well as modern variations on the classics
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.