Obama releases bush torture memos barack obama today released four top secret memos that allowed the cia under the bush administration to the justice department gave the go ahead to john . New york in response to litigation filed by the american civil liberties union under the freedom of information act foia the justice department today released four secret memos used by the bush administration to justify torture. The secret torture memos has 3 ratings and 1 review kirkesque said reading and analyzing this as a literary text use of second person narrative purpo. Among those was a declassified 2003 memo released by the us justice department on april 1 that justified the use of harsh interrogation methods for suspected terrorists held abroad
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.