Breaking texas politics news get the latest from the dallas news read it here first. For approximately 99 years from after reconstruction until the 1990s the democratic party dominated texas politics in a reversal of alignments since the late 1960s the republican party has grown more prominent within the state based on an influx of primarily white voters the majority in the state from the democratic party by the mid 1990s it became the states dominant political party
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.