Nutritional genomics the impact of dietary regulation of gene function on human disease provides an integrated view of how genomic and epigenetic processes modulate the impact of dietary factors on health. Pg 7 given this statement is of utmost importance for future studies in curbing diseases nutritional genomics the impact of dietary regulation of gene function on human disease is a forerunner . Nutritional genomics has tremendous potential to change the future of dietary guidelines and personal recommendations nutrigenetics will provide the basis for personalized dietary recommendations . Functional genomics techniques are ideal for elucidating the effects of novel functional foods dietary supplements and nutraceuticals on global gene expression and cell function without making assumptions about what to look for in terms of risk
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.