A cervical mri scans the soft tissues of your neck and cervical spine the cervical spine is the portion of your spine that runs through your neck a cervical spine mri scan is used to help diagnose. This book represents the second edition of computed tomography of the head neck and spine and is a reorientation from computed tomography ct to magnetic resonance imaging mri as such this edition is essentially all new yet incorporates the basic ct knowledge base which the first edition covered so well. The most widely read and highly cited peer reviewed neurology journal. Magnetic resonance imaging mri is a test that uses a magnetic field and pulses of radio wave energy to make pictures of organs and structures inside the body in many cases mri gives different information about structures in the body that can be seen with computed tomography ct scan
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.