Clinical neurology 5 hour comprehensive review neurology deals with the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of disease involving the central peripheral and autonomic nervous systems including their coverings blood vessels and all effector tissue such as muscle. Comprehensive review of neurology consists of 44 lectures with accompanying study materials covering the full spectrum of modern clinical neurology this cme course is designed to improve the assessment and care of patients with neurological disorders and to keep neurologists on top of a rapidly evolving specialty. Summary the comprehensive review of neurology activity covers the field of clinical neurology the course provides the learner with the opportunity to improve knowledge skill and performance in all sub specialty areas of modern clinical neurology
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.