For the listed price this little manual packs a lot of useful information the book is the required text for an avian medicine and surgery class taught to cornell university 3rd and 4th year veterinary students. This bar code number lets you verify that youre getting exactly the right version or edition of a book the 13 digit and 10 digit formats both work. Manual of avian practice by agnes e rupley january 1997 with the aid of algorithms this practical resource guides practitioners through selecting diagnostics making a diagnosis and selecting therapeutics. Authored by veterinarians with experience in all aspects of avian care this manual is an essential tool for those in general practice who do not often see birds. Manual of avian practice has 4 ratings and 1 review with the aid of algorithms this practical resource guides practitioners through selecting diagnosti
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.