The equine ophthalmology group at uf has pioneered the use of double amnionic membrane transplants for successfully treating horses with catastrophic corneal disease cataract and glaucoma surgery in foals and adult horses is also being performed. Description now available in a fully updated third edition equine ophthalmology is the most comprehensive and current clinical resource for the diagnosis and treatment of ophthalmic disease in horses provides complete authoritative information on the diagnosis and treatment of ophthalmic disease in horses. With contributions from 18 of the worlds leading equine experts equine ophthalmology provides the comprehensive and authoritative coverage you need to diagnose manage and operate on ocular disorders in horses
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.