An anal fissure is a tear in the delicate tissue that lines your anal canal they usually cause bleeding and severe pain once you have an anal fissure youll definitely want to avoid getting . An anal fissure is a small cut or tear in the lining of the anus the crack in the skin causes severe pain and some bright red bleeding during and after bowel movements. An acute anal fissure looks like a fresh tear somewhat like a paper cut a chronic anal fissure likely has the tear as well as two separate lumps or tags of skin one internal sentinel pile and one external hypertrophied papilla. Anal fissure fissures is a very painful condition caused by trauma to the anus and anal canal which then cuts or tears the anus and anal canal tissue these tears can be caused by straining to have a bowel movement hard stools and chronic episodes of diarrhea
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.